Terms and Conditions, Knott Cottage, Skye
- A firm booking is deemed accepted following receipt of payment of the non-returnable deposit of £100.00 per week or short break, for which confirmation will be sent. The balance is due 6 weeks before arrival. For bookings made within 6 weeks of the arrival date, full payment is due at time of booking.
- Lets commences at 4.00 pm on arrival date and end at 10.00am on departure date. Weekly bookings normally run from Saturday to Saturday.
- If you have to cancel your booking for any reason, we will endeavour to re-let the property. If we are successful, we will refund all money paid less deposit and any costs incurred in the re-letting. Otherwise full price must be paid. If we are unable to provide the accommodation for any reason outwith our control, all payment already paid will be refunded in full and we will be liable for no further claims. We recommend you arrange Holiday Cancellation insurance.
- The number of people occupying the accommodation must not exceed 4 adults in the Apartment and 2 adults in each Studio. Arrangements for small children over this number may be made.
- Central heating, electricity, other services, bed linen and towels are included in the letting cost.
- Should there be any complaints during or after the letting period, please contact us immediately.
- To help us maintain the high standard of the property, clients are asked to respect the apartment and studios and the fittings, furniture and equipment. They should be left in the same clean, tidy condition and state of repair at the end of the letting period as at the beginning. Please advise us if any breakage or damage should occur during your stay. Replacement will be charged at cost.
- One well behaved dog is welcome by prior agreement in the apartment. Owners must keep their dog under careful control at all times and not allow the pet on the furniture.
- The owners have no liability for any deaths, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property, unless this results from the owners' negligence.
- The owners reserve the right of entry to the apartment at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs and maintenance.
- No smoking is permitted within the apartment.
It is taken that you agree to abide by these conditions once you have made a firm booking and we have accepted your deposit.
If you have any questions, please contact us.